Monday, September 14, 2009

Game Preview: Game 145 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim AT New York Yankees

Before I do my game preview I would just like to say that I had a great time at yesterdays game. I am adding it to my favorite games list, as it was close throughout then a blowout. I got to see 20 hits and Hideki Matsui go on a tear.

Here are the lineups for tonights game:

YANKEES
1. Jeter SS
2. Damon LF
3. Teixeira 1B
4. Rodriguez 3B
5. Matsui DH
6. Posada C
7. Cano 2B
8. Swisher RF
9. Cabrera CF

ANGELS
1. Figgins 3B
2. Izturis 2B
3. Abreu RF
4. Guerrero DH
5. Hunter CF
6. Morales 1B
7. Rivera LF
8. Aybar SS
9. Mathis C

PITCHING MATCHUP: LAA: Jered Weaver (15-5, 3.76) AT NYY: Joba Chamberlain (8-5, 4.45)

Yankees will need to win this game if they want to have any confidence going into a playoff series against the Angels.

PREDICTION: Angels win 8-5

No comments: